We all know that Google has provided a handy way to get new and trustworthy apps for our Android smartphones called as Google Play Store. It is an official online store where users get apps and games for free or purchase. The interface provides a different type of categories to find apps such as music, games, magazines, books, movies, television programs, and more. The online shopping mall has millions of apps for Android devices which can be quickly found through its easy interface and searching tools. Recently, the developers have brought some new features and bug fixes for Play Store that are available on the latest version. You can download the latest version of Google Play Store from the link is given below.
It is the best way to find applications and games for Android smartphones where you can download top rated and useful applications for your handsets without any problem. Android users can download many types of services, i.e. Google Play Music, Google Play Games, Google Play Books, Google Play Movies, Google Play Newsstand and more.
Download Google Play Store APK
|App Name||Google Play Store|
|Min Android Version||Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)|
|Updated On||19th April 2019|
Google Play Store Features
- Find and install music, games, magazines, books, movies, television programs, and other contents.
- You can check and update the installed apps.
- Update Google Play Store By Yourself.
- Restrict Content to Google Play Store.
- Stop other people from buying an app on your account
- Install applications directly from your PC or Laptop.
- Choose beta program where the developers’ experiments with new features.
- Users can give ratings and reviews for Downloaded apps on Play Store.
- Install region-restricted apps from the Play Store.
- See the entire list of application you have ever downloaded from the Play Store.
- Bug fixes and other improvements
You might have noticed that most of the app developers release the beta version to check, how the new features work into the app. Fortunately, they are easily available via Play Store where Android users can experiment with new features. However, it depends on how the developer sets it up. Either you have to join Google Groups or a separate link to get access to the beta program but once you are entered in the beta program, you will be available to download the next beta version through Play Store.
Coming to the interface, the app has an easy interface to find your favorite apps and games. The search bar is situated on the top where you can texting and saying the name of the name app via Google voice search as well. Moreover, Google Play Store gives and suggest you the name of apps and games which might you like. Users can see previously installed apps in the Play Store and update all these apps with a just single click.
Note: The APK file of Google Play Store is uploaded without any modification and changes, so you can download this file without any hesitation.
Come back to our blog to get the new update and the latest features of Google Play Store. To get the latest APK file of Google Play and other applications, stay tuned with us.