There are a lot of photos and videos sharing social networking services across the world. Wherein, your photos and videos can be edited with their interesting editing tools like color filters, stickers, and other creative tools. Instagram is also one of them which provides an easy interface and interesting editing tools to share your memorable moments with your friends or followers. The developers have brought some new features in the latest version of Instagram. So update your Instagram app and enjoy with new features. Now, we have provided the latest APK of the Instagram app that can be downloaded from the link provided below.
WHAT INSTAGRAM ACTUALLY IS?
In the global world of social media, Instagram is one of the most trending application among the youth. We can share photos, videos and many more exciting things for free with our friends and followers. Instagram was initially launched for iOS devices on 6th October 2011 but after a few months, it was released on all platforms like Android and windows mobiles. The photos, videos, and stories can be shared with our family members, friends, and followers. Users can make more impressive their photos by using different editing tools and filters available in Instagram.
Instagram has created rapid popularity among youngsters as it has approximately 77.6 million users globally. The photos and videos that are being uploaded daily are about more than 100 million. We can go live through it, that seems more interesting and exciting when friends comment, react and can also join our live moments. The account is private only for your followers can able to see our photos, videos, and stories.
Daily life happenings of famous and your favorite celebrities can be known by following their real accounts that can be identified by the blue ticks on their accounts and get informed about the daily activities of your favorite celebs.
The most impressive thing while using it, is the stories where we upload about the special moments of our daily life. Your friends and followers can see your personal story for a 24 hour period that it will disappear automatically. To make the stories appear in the grid on the top of the account, the stories should be added to “Highlights” to appear all the time in profile.
“We always recommend you to download the beta version of the Instagram app, which brings you the latest and new features. We have provided the latest APK file of the Instagram app for Android smartphones.”
|Minimum Android Version||Android 4.0.3 (Ice cream Sandwich MR1, API15)|
|Uploaded on||21st May 2019|
Features of Instagram
Through its app, it has provided so many amazing features for the Instagram lovers that are mentioned below:
- Video features: Short videos up to 60 seconds can be uploaded. Exciting filters, caption about the video and tags of the location and friends can be added before we share the video as the post.
- Live videos: Followers are informed as for when you are going live. They also can comment, react and join the live video.
- Stories: users can upload any clip only for a 24 hour period in the small circle as feed and can appear all the time by adding to highlights.
- Videos for 15 seconds
- View for 10 seconds
- Reply for stories direct in messages
- Track the total views.
- A various exciting feature like location, emojis, days name, hashtags, GIF’s and many more.
- Filters: To make your photos and videos more creative uses its filters there are 40 filters available for the users. So the boring uploads can also become much more interesting.
- DM: This is the feature for the Direct message, can send multiple messages to our friends and can unsend as well, if needed. It allows you to send photos and videos through the message.
- Boomerang: While uploading stories a feature of making boomerang is available that makes our moments more funny and amazing
What’s New with Instagram?
- Nametags: This feature is used to create personalized nametag when these tags are scanned by the followers a prompt of account of that person is shown which becomes very easy to follow and find the person.
- IGTV FOR LONG-FORM VIDEOS: It is like a T.V. for Instagram as any video from our smartphone without using any editing software can be shared. The video can be from 10 minutes to one hour like a T.V. show.
- VIDEO CALLS: The app allows you to make one-on-one and group video calls.
ACTIVE FRIENDS TRACKER: Online in Instagram are shown with a green dot and if you don’t want to show your active status so turn it off using the “show activity status” in settings.
- MUSIC STICKER: Now you can add various soundtracks with music stickers to your stories to make them more effective and amazing according to the post.
- QUESTION STICKERS: The really creative and most interactive sticker on Instagram is the question sticker. You can ask any question using this sticker.
Create an Account on Instagram
Create an Instagram account from mobile phones:
The way to create an Instagram account is an easy process:
- Firstly, download the app from google play store for Android phones and Apple store for iOS devices.
- As soon as the app installs on your handset, tap on the logo of Instagram to open the app.
Click on sign up email or phone number (In android) or create a new account (in iPhone), then as per requirements email or phone number. If you want to connect your Instagram account with facebook then sign up with your Facebook account.
- If the account is created with email or phone number so you have to register a username and password to open your Instagram account so that your friends can find you by your name.
- When the account is created, Upload your profile picture so that your friends can easily find you on Instagram by identifying your photo.
Come back to our website to get the latest update and features of Instagram. To download the APK file of this application, stay tuned with us.